Environmental Health and Safety (EHS)
Environmental Protection Division
The Environmental Protection Division provides professional
knowledge and expertise in the operation and support of the comprehensive
environmental protection program at the University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio.
- Hazardous waste management.
- Chemical waste pick-up.
- Radiological waste pick-up.
- Air and water emission assessment.
- Training—Lab Safety & Hazardous Waste.
- Generator’s course.
- Indoor Air Quality assessment.
- Pollution prevention and waste minimization.