Chemical Safety Division
The Chemical Safety Division consists of professional Safety Specialists who provide knowledge and expertise in the operation and support of Environmental Health and Safety procedures which comply with regulatory
agency guidelines and institutional policies.
- Maintain chemical inventories.
- Provide chemical monitoring for a variety of hazardous chemicals.
- Provide training in safe handling, use, and storage of chemicals.
- Perform routine laboratory safety evaluations.
- Maintain Material Safety Data Sheets (MSDS) for UT Health Science Center at San Antonio.
- Provide training in Lab Safety and Hazardous Waste, Hazard Communication Training.
Material Safety Data Sheet Pro searchable database