Scope of Practice for Research Personnel
|Note: See also the Training Requirements|
- RSCOP form is ONLY required for the following personnel, if they will be interacting or intervening with living individuals:
- Non-licensed MDs
- Other Non-licensed professionals/personnel
- Required training should be completed before submission of RSCOP forms. Lack of required training may result in approval delays.
- Note: The RSCOP form is not required for personnel conducting Exempt Research or Chart Review Studies.
- Digital signatures can be used for the form (How to digitally sign Adobe forms).
- Submit completed and signed form to OCRMail@uthscsa.edu
- HOP Policy 7.2.3 Research Scope of Practice for Study Personnel
Note: As of July 2015, the Human Research Protection Program (HRPP) course is not required by the Office of Clinical Research and no longer available in the Knowledge Center.