External IRB - Inactivation Requests/Progress Reports
Request to inactivate an external IRB study:
- Submit request (through the overall PI) to the IRB of Record to inactivate study or site (as applicable).
- Forward IRB approval indicating study or site (as applicable) has been inactivated to OCRmail@uthscsa.edu .
- Note: A local UTHSCSA IRB Inactivation Form is not required.
Progress Report for an external IRB study:
- Progress Reports should be submitted through the overall PI (as applicable) to the IRB of Record.
- Note: A local UTHSCSA IRB Progress Report form is not required.